Regulations for Umrah Service Providers serving pilgrims from outside the Kingdom
For a pdf version of this document, click here
Executive By-law of the Decree regulating the services rendered to Umrah performers and visitors to the Prophet's Mosque from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Issued on 21/12/1420 H.
- Chapter 1 - Definitions
- Chapter 2 - Procedures For Obtaining a License
- Chapter 3 - Renewal or Cancellation of License
- Chapter 4 - Procedures Concerning Umrah Visit
- Chapter 5 - Relationship Between The Licensee And Foreign Parties
- Chapter 6 - Licensee's Obligations and Standard Of Services
- Chapter 7 - Movement of the Mu'tamirun Inside the Kingdom
- Chapter 8 - Complaints Committee
- Chapter 9 - Concluding Provisions